The music showed errors because I used links and xtgem does not support music links...... Have done exactly what needs to be doen just that the designs are not like weezywap.. Give me the css that will make it look like it please
Ok giv me adress of weezywap's page that u saw weezy's desing and u want ur own desisn to be like that and i will tell you hw to do that.
His file list code nah
Just tell me what u really need. Is the filelist for his games download page. Olumide
And weezy uses the following stylesheets
<link rel="STYLESHEET" type="text/css" href="/Wapmasta/Css/Facebook3.css"/>
<link rel="STYLESHEET" type="text/css" href="/Wapmasta/Css/Facebook2.css"/>
<link rel="STYLESHEET" type="text/css" href="/Wapmasta/Css/Facebook1.css"/>
Thanks.. How I go take upload?
I don't know what you want to upload. Olumide
But if ur talking about uploading files like songs, games etc to your folder here's what u gonna do.
* Uploading a file in xtgem site is of two way. One is uploading from ur drive (device memory or sd card) and second is uploading a file from another web through the file url.
Uploading From Device Storage :
1. Open d folder u want to upload d files
2. Scroll down and click upload file
3. On the next page click the first box and your device storage will open
4. Locate d file u want 2 upload and click it.
5. The click ok and wait 4 d file 2 upload.
Uploading From Another Web (Remote Server) :
1. Open d folder u want 2 upload d files into,
2. Scroll down and click Upload File
3. On d next page scroll down and u will see upload from remote server. So click on d text box and enter the url of d file u want to upload e.g to ulpoad this icon, u put http://samystick.xtgem.com/Wapmasta/Icon/2go-icon.png
into dat box and click d "OK" button and wait for d file 2 upload.
* Normally file size upload limit in XtGem is 2mb but you can set it to 5mb.
Here's how the picture of the page looks like
Samystick pls it says "Errors Occured" while i want to upload file to my folder, what could be the problem?
The Errors Occured message only shows when: Mike
1. The file you want to put in your site is protected by the owner,
2. When the file size is greater than 5MB.
By default, XtGem sets ur file upload limit to 2MB but you can change it to 5MB.
How can I change Xtgem file upload limit to 5MB.
MikeTo Change File Upload Limit From 2mb To 5mb :
1. After u login to your account, click build
2. On the next page, click "Settings
4. On d next page click "Additional Features
4. On the next page click the small box named 5MB
to mark it. Done.
Here's how the page picture looks: