Ring ring
HomeForums | Chat | Games | Tools | Earn Cash | Wapmaster | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

Samystick Logo

Current Time :
My Status :
$ SAMYSTICK
Is Online!
Be Willing To Post samystick.xtgem.com On Your Facebook, Twitter And 2go Status.
*Post reply · Invite friends · From start
Olumide * Samystick Thanks.. How I go take upload?
2016-09-07 09:49 · Reply · (1)
* Samystick * Olumide Just tell me what u really need. Is the filelist for his games download page.
And weezy uses the following stylesheets
<link rel="STYLESHEET" type="text/css" href="/Wapmasta/Css/Facebook3.css"/>
Copy code

<link rel="STYLESHEET" type="text/css" href="/Wapmasta/Css/Facebook2.css"/>
Copy code

<link rel="STYLESHEET" type="text/css" href="/Wapmasta/Css/Facebook1.css"/>
Copy code
2016-09-06 22:05 (edited 2016-09-06 22:05 by Samystick ) · Reply · (1)
Olumide * Samystick His file list code nah
2016-09-06 13:36 · Reply · (0)
* Samystick * Olumide Ok giv me adress of weezywap's page that u saw weezy's desing and u want ur own desisn to be like that and i will tell you hw to do that.
2016-09-06 03:02 · Reply · (1)
Olumide * Samystick The music showed errors because I used links and xtgem does not support music links...... Have done exactly what needs to be doen just that the designs are not like weezywap.. Give me the css that will make it look like it please
2016-09-06 02:45 · Reply · (0)
* Samystick * Olumide ok, there is some things we should be arranging in that page.
1. You know that page looks like ur homepage meaning that the css ur using will make things different. tell me if u want to change d css of the page.
2. The two links in orange color there i.e
When i click *Itumo by lil kesh - YAGI* is opens an empty page,
And when i clicked *Wizkid, wine like this.* it shows error page. So from my observation,
1. The css in d page will make things look different
2. I think you did Not place the filelist code properly,
So make sure the name of d folder u placed the files to list match the name u used in,
folder="/FOLDER" e.g if u have a folder named Musics and inside it u hav another folder name Hip-Hop which contains hip - hop songs u want to list, then that code will be like this
folder="/Musics/Hip-Hop/" as in
<xt:filelist
sort_type="updated"
sort_dir="asc"
folder="/Musics/Hip-Hop/"
template=""
per_page="5"
filter="" />

Copy code

And make sure the files have their extensions (.mp3) etc.
The files in ur folder should list out exactly as it listed out HERE, if not u know dat d code hav mistakes.
And its in the template attribute u will place how the content will view.
Maybe u should check out http://weezywap.xtgem.com/Wapmasta/Css1/css_menu.php for the css stylesheet you like and then tell me the name.
2016-09-05 22:00 (edited 2016-09-06 02:56 by Samystick ) · Reply · (0)
Olumide * Samystick owk thanks... http://iwahp.yn.lt/Music/Music
2016-09-05 12:11 · Reply · (0)
* Samystick * Olumide Ok, giv me the address (Url) Of The page u put the filelist let me know where you are at fault.
2016-09-05 09:06 · Reply · (0)
Olumide * Samystick Have don the file list but it's not like weezywap nor the design.. what am I suppose to do?
2016-09-05 08:26 · Reply · (0)
* Samystick * Olumide I hav already thought u about d filelist and i hope u understand? Now i'm to teach u about the things inside " " as in template=" " okay,
1. Template is used to arrange how the files in ur folder will view using html code. Instead of listing the files, you use template to manipulate them into divs or table etc.
2. There are some characters used, they are
&lt; - which means less than (< )
&gt;- means greater than ( > )
.file_name_parsed. - this show the name of d file with underscores ( _ ) converted to spaces,
.file_size. - this shows size of file
.file_mime. - this returns file mime of the file e.g: image/png
So what i created inside the template is a table which u beautify using ur div classes. The table allows u to put a constant image at the left column and a little information about the file with the download link in the right column.
3. In the Download Now link, there is a code looks like this:
&lt;a href='/download?file=.file_name.&name=.file_name_parsed.&category=.file_mime.&size=.file_size.&href=.file_url.&date=.file_date.&time=.file_time.'&gt;&lt;b style='color:red'&gt;Download Now!&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/a&gt;
Copy code

This means that when u click the red "Download Now" link, it will lead you to the download page u created directly in you file browser and the code u pasted in the download page will collect the informations about the file and also provide the actual download link for the file.
2016-09-05 06:11 · Reply · (0)

Online: Guests: 1