I don't know what you want to upload. Olumide
But if ur talking about uploading files like songs, games etc to your folder here's what u gonna do.
* Uploading a file in xtgem site is of two way. One is uploading from ur drive (device memory or sd card) and second is uploading a file from another web through the file url.
Uploading From Device Storage :
1. Open d folder u want to upload d files
2. Scroll down and click upload file
3. On the next page click the first box and your device storage will open
4. Locate d file u want 2 upload and click it.
5. The click ok and wait 4 d file 2 upload.
Uploading From Another Web (Remote Server) :
1. Open d folder u want 2 upload d files into,
2. Scroll down and click Upload File
3. On d next page scroll down and u will see upload from remote server. So click on d text box and enter the url of d file u want to upload e.g to ulpoad this icon, u put http://samystick.xtgem.com/Wapmasta/Icon/2go-icon.png
into dat box and click d "OK" button and wait for d file 2 upload.
* Normally file size upload limit in XtGem is 2mb but you can set it to 5mb.
Here's how the picture of the page looks like
Thanks.. How I go take upload?
Just tell me what u really need. Is the filelist for his games download page. Olumide
And weezy uses the following stylesheets
<link rel="STYLESHEET" type="text/css" href="/Wapmasta/Css/Facebook3.css"/>
<link rel="STYLESHEET" type="text/css" href="/Wapmasta/Css/Facebook2.css"/>
<link rel="STYLESHEET" type="text/css" href="/Wapmasta/Css/Facebook1.css"/>
His file list code nah
Ok giv me adress of weezywap's page that u saw weezy's desing and u want ur own desisn to be like that and i will tell you hw to do that.
The music showed errors because I used links and xtgem does not support music links...... Have done exactly what needs to be doen just that the designs are not like weezywap.. Give me the css that will make it look like it please
ok, there is some things we should be arranging in that page. Olumide
1. You know that page looks like ur homepage meaning that the css ur using will make things different. tell me if u want to change d css of the page.
2. The two links in orange color there i.e
When i click *Itumo by lil kesh - YAGI* is opens an empty page,
And when i clicked *Wizkid, wine like this.* it shows error page. So from my observation,
1. The css in d page will make things look different
2. I think you did Not place the filelist code properly,
So make sure the name of d folder u placed the files to list match the name u used in,
e.g if u have a folder named Musics and inside it u hav another folder name Hip-Hop which contains hip - hop songs u want to list, then that code will be like this
And make sure the files have their extensions (.mp3
The files in ur folder should list out exactly as it listed out HERE
, if not u know dat d code hav mistakes.
And its in the template attribute u will place how the content will view.
Maybe u should check out http://weezywap.xtgem.com/Wapmasta/Css1/css_menu.php
for the css stylesheet you like and then tell me the name.
Ok, giv me the address (Url) Of The page u put the filelist let me know where you are at fault.
Have don the file list but it's not like weezywap nor the design.. what am I suppose to do?