Polly po-cket
HomeForums | Chat | Games | Tools | Earn Cash | Wapmaster | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

Samystick Logo

Current Time :
My Status :
$ SAMYSTICK
Is Online!
Be Willing To Post samystick.xtgem.com On Your Facebook, Twitter And 2go Status.
*Post reply · Invite friends · From start
* Dude360 * John What About It?
2016-11-01 07:41 · Reply · (0)
John * Dude360 Checkout http://waplocus.cf
2016-10-27 18:33 · Reply · (0)
* Dude360 Yes
2016-10-27 09:42 · Reply · (0)
* Samystick * Dude360
Under the Basics,

Text : Is used for putting text in the page you are working on. You will choose which type of text you want to put and how it will appear.

Links : is used for putting a link address to other pages. The link is clickable.

Images : is used to put an image or images in the page you're working on

Image Link : is used to put a clickable image which acts as a link. you will set an address to the image and when it is clicked it directs to another page.

New Page : Is used to create new page in your site

File : Is used to put a file in your page.

New Line : Is used to put a space between two or more contents just like when you press enter key in a keyboard.
I hope you understand?
2016-10-26 17:08 (edited 2016-10-26 17:10 by Samystick ) · Reply · (0)
* Samystick * Dude360
Alright to add a content, click the + Add block link or the + sign.
In the next page you will see link like:

Basic
* Text
* Link
* Image link
* New line
* New page
* File
Utilities
* Utilities
* Statistics
* Social
* Contact
* Media
* Payments
* Feeds
Advanced
* Advanced
* Widget
* Ads
* Container
* Code

So do it and next i will explain what their functions are, and you can also try them before i give you the explanations.
Please check this my page and tell me how the games design is at http://samystick.xtgem.com/Games/games_128x128 and http://samystick.xtgem.com/Games/games_128x160
2016-10-25 17:39 (edited 2016-10-25 17:41 by Samystick ) · Reply · (0)
* Dude360 I Understand, Please Continue
2016-10-25 08:19 · Reply · (0)
* Samystick * Dude360 Ok here we go

1. The Site navigation (_header) is for your web header which contains contents shown at the top before other things.

2. The +Add block is for adding a new content which could be text, image, or codes etc.

3. In E + -,
E is used for editing a particular content you put in that page especially when you want to change or add something to it.

+ is used for adding a content. Its the same thing with [+ Add block].

- is used for deleting that particular content that you added.

4. The Multiple delete is an advanced way of deleting the contents you have, when you want to delete 2 or more contents at the same time.

5. The Move blocks is used to move a particular content you add to the top of another content or to the bottom of another content.

5. The Preview is a fuction used to view how the contents you put will appear to the browser.

6. The CSS is used for styling web pages. I will teach you more about that as we go.

7. The Options contains a page you can put your page title, description, keywords and other stylesheets with page text color and page background color etc.

8. The Share is used for sharing your page.

9. The Open folder is used open your root folder which contains your folders and files (its like a memory card that stores your files).

10. The Open in code editor is used to open the full code for the page you are working on. And the (_footer)
is for the contents that will be displayed at the bottom of your page.

I hope you understand these things, tell me to go on and if you have questions, ask okay.
2016-10-24 19:12 (edited 2016-10-24 19:25 by Samystick ) · Reply · (0)
* Dude360 I Understand But It Shows

Site navigation: (_header) + Add block
E + -Container: Container
+ Add block
E + -Content: Welcome to my new mobile site, built entirely...
+ Add block
Site footer: (_footer)
Multiple delete
Move blocks
Preview
CSS
Options
Open folder
Open in code editor
< Back· Account panel· Panel· Create· File browser
© 2016 xtgem.com

What Next?
2016-10-24 10:18 · Reply · (0)
* Samystick * Dude360 Ok good, i'm going to teach u everything u need to know for becoming web master in xtgem.
Alright,
After Login to ur account,
1. Click 'Build'
2. On d next page click 'Filebrowser'
3. On d next page u will see 'index'
3. That index is your homepage, to put things in it, click it to open.
If u understand this step, tell me to continue.
2016-10-23 15:27 · Reply · (0)
* Dude360 Am Using A Java Phone With Uc Browser, And Please Can Wapka Code Work For Xtgem?, How Will I Post To My Homepage?
2016-10-23 08:00 · Reply · (0)

Online: Guests: 1