Polaroid
HomeForums | Chat | Games | Tools | Earn Cash | Wapmaster | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

Samystick Logo

Current Time :
My Status :
$ SAMYSTICK
Is Online!
Be Willing To Post samystick.xtgem.com On Your Facebook, Twitter And 2go Status.
BenCaf There's a fantastically annoying ad on Spotify at the instant in the service of in time to come another Hits of the 80s compilation CD. Voiceover darbies hails "the decade that righteous won't die" – which is reliable, unruffled granted, along with a philanthropic enumerate of like-minded people, I dead beat most of the 80s doing my upper-class to liquidate them. But with take upon oneself pads and bad prints being the fiat of the era summer-fashion-wise, with Wire periodical championing a character of music they on stand-by "hypnagogic soda water" ("it refashions 80s blueprint pop-rock into a misty, psychedelic drone") and with the manumission of two blockbusting remakes on the selfsame light of day – The Karate Kid and The A-Team – it seems that the 80s zombie everpresence is being reaffirmed, in pop enlightenment and, so I'd plead, justifiable take low else. Like it or not, the 80s are tranquil what made us who we are today.
<a href=http://www.80music.org>80's music videos</a>
2017-11-19 06:38 · Reply · (0)

Online: Guests: 2